- December 27, 2017
- Posted by: LeadSpace Team
- Category: Business, Co-working space, community, Entrepreneurship, Funding, Innovation, Investment, Nigeria, Real Estate, Startups
We are partnering with Lagos State Employment Trust Fund to provide functional work spaces to the most deserving entrepreneurs.
LeadSpace is the single largest network of co-working spaces in Nigeria. We believe that furniture, internet and power are fundamental business right, therefore we are not only in the business of providing office space but building ideas into profitable ventures.
Because of the quality of what we offer, we have in the last 12 months served: Andela, Afri-labs, Oracle, IBM, Talentbase, Riby Finance, E-health, Starta, Waracake, Beat Drone, MANI, Demo Africa, Tbca.ng just to name a few.
Our strategic partnerships with organizations like MICROSOFT, IBM, ORACLE, DUTCH EMBASSY, TU DELFT, IPNX, CODE LAGOS, CLEEN FOUNDATION, AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS), ACCOUNTING HUB, DIYLAW etc reflects in our services thus, presenting a leverage for your business growth.
As an LSETF Voucher Holder, We are offering you not just an extra 10% OFF, but you will have:
- One of the best internet speed (45mbps) anywhere.
- Access to walk into any of our locations and work.
- First-hand access to our premium (free and paid) Trainings, Workshops, plus Hackathons & Pitching events.
- Our Monthly Happy Hour is a great opportunity to learn various business skills from seasoned Entrepreneurs, plus it’s a great dose of work-life balance for our members.
- Our Vibrant community will position you for growth, with access to Investors & Investment opportunities
- Also, our Ancillary Services (Accounting, Legal, Finance, Digital marketing etc) comes at a huge discount