Our job board is a platform that allows members to post or respond to job listings and find work within our network.
Find Jobs within LeadSpace Community.
Client Development & Engagement Manager
About the Client Development & Engagement (CDE) Manager position
We are looking for a Development Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our clients. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and win business.
To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with sales and marketing teams and build rapport with clients. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
Responsible for attracting, sourcing and retaining clients for the company. As a Client Development Manager, you will play an integral role in the overall client experience and strategic direction of the company.
Industry Focus: General
Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with our company’s clients to boost our brand and profits in the long-run.
CDE Manager responsibilities are:
- Responsible for client experience in your Industry focus
- Develop and implement sales initiatives and projects to attract and retain clients. Work with client to understand requirements, define scope and engage talents
- Conduct research and analysis on industry, market and competitive trends of your Industry. Be up to date with Market trends in your Industry Focus and act to ensure we are winning business
- Develop recommendations for operational and strategic improvements in building business in your chosen Industry Focus
- Develop executive level presentations to communicate strategic and financial information
- Manage client growth and customer experience of existing clients
- Responsible for thought leadership pieces and insight articles on chosen Industry Focus
- Coordinate Fairs and Webinars aimed at onboarding, educating and retaining clients on the platform
- Go the extra mile in building relationships with clients
- Attend conferences to build relationships and spread the brand of the company
- Seek out sponsorship opportunities that will be valuable to the brand
- Work with customers to resolve their problems
- Deal with customer complaints quickly and effectively over our Online Chat and other channels
- Study the strengths and weaknesses of competitors
- Gather information about customers
CDE Manager requirements are:
- At least 2 to 4 years cognate client service experience in business development, customer project management, sales or finance within sectors such as TMT, Consulting, FSI
- Experience within this field as a Business development or Relationship Manager
- A minimum of a second class degree from a recognised university
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional research, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas and targets
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to own and review multiple deliverables for different stakeholders
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- (Optional) Management experience from a Top-Tier Consulting Firm
- Good product knowledge
- Customer friendly
- Good leadership skills
- Problem solving skills
- BA/BSc degree in Business, Marketing or a related field in your chosen industry
- Apply for this job
The role involves working with existing clients to maximise potential, and contacting and building relationships with potential clients. The role will involve heavy involvement in the tender and contract process.
The Ideal candidate must have:
A Wealth of experience within a similar role in the Gas Industry
In depth knowledge of the industry both within and outside Nigeria .
Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience please apply with your resume by sending to [email protected]